Monday 4 August 2008

the start

I used to actively blog with Xanga. and then I had to stop because I went to China, it was pretty difficult to update and the connection wasnt that great so after 8 months there my blog was deserted. It's pretty sad because Ive made many friends through my old blogs. I've forgotten how did I come to know all of them lolz...

Now, after many years I decided to blog again. it' pretty wierd because I know for a while, the only person who would be active in my blog is myself. but hey...I have to start somewhere huh? anyway... I dont really want to write much today because I got a sudden headache attack (must be the bread that I snacked this afternoon!). So, to defy the myth that monday is a bad day and most people have bad mood on monday, I will peacefully take a quick nap. what day is a bad day when you can have a nap??? such luxury that even some rich ppl cant afford doing...

bye for now

No comments: