Tuesday, 7 July 2009

Sawadika from the land of pad thai!!

Hi all gorgeous ladies out there!!
Thanks to God I have landed safely in Bangkok and met my husband here (although we had a difficulty to find each other in the airport lolz).
I'm working on the internet connection here, and as soon as I get it up and running in my own room I will do an update :)
Meanwhile I'm quite happy today to get the internet working on my mobile evethough when it comes to blogging,it's very limited.
Bangkok has been raining since I arrived two days ago.The class is challenging but I'm the only one wearing skirt there lolz but all is good.
I will be reading around your blogs again,been missing it too much.
I hope everyone is doing well :)

13 comments:

Kym said...

i'm so behind hana! what are you doing in thailand? vacationing? moving there? eat lotsa awesome thai food for me!!! :)

Askmewhats said...

aww thanks for the update, I'm sure you look gorgeous in skirt :)

Dana Yoshimizu said...

I'm glad to hear that you landed safely. I can't wait for more updates from you !

Blair said...

Hey sweetheart! How are you doing? It feels more than 2 weeks since we last chatted hahaha.

I'm glad that you're doing well in Bangkok! Do update us more often yeah? =D

Jess said...

Glad you arrived safely and finally met your husband! ;)

Looking forwrad to reading your updates!

mszcheysser said...

Oh wow! You're traveling... have a great time =D & that must be difficult to blog on a phone, eeeks! lol.

Edna said...

Yay! It's good to hear from you! I was wondering where you've been! Glad to know you landed safely in Thailand. Will be looking forward to your upcoming updates :)

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

have great time! update soon :)

Amanda said...

Sawadika.. Have fun in Bangkok!

Pop Champagne said...

ohh Bangkok!! So much fun! Not good that it's raining though, if it makes you feel better it's been raining here none stop for 2 weeks too. Have a safe trip cutie ;)

verina oei said...

haha u can join my giveaway now,sooner is better
haha
eh u r married?
lol

Narita said...

Have a great time in land of pad thai! I love pad thai!

KohLepe said...

Jealous Jealous!! You're in my hometown!! =) Glad you arrived finally and meeting up with you hubby. Hope the weather there is not too crazy for ya. Too bad I'm not there...other wise, I would totally show you around. If I can be at help with anything, let me know =)

Siam Paragon and Central World is TDF!! I haven't had a chace to go to them yet.. =) You are lucky!!

KL