anyway, here's double entry for two contests:
First is Maayari giveaway!!
- You must be a follower - international readers are welcome! Note: I need to see that you're actually following my blog, so if your profile is private or you're following anonymously, I cannot accept your entry.
- Mention my giveaway on your blog, and provide the link in your comment
- Tell me which giveaway pack you'd want to win more - Pack 1 or Pack 2
- Leave only 1 comment to enter - multiple comments will not increase your chances of winning
- Your comment must be recieved by 11:59 PM EST on Thursday, June 4
Second one is Simply Nee and the following rules apply:
-you must answer my question on this same post
- you must be a follower
- you must reblog this post & link it
- contest closes on June 5, 2009 midnight (plenty of time for you to join and me to make your prizes fab)
So...click click, get the mouse working! :D
and I'm running out of shampoo so I went to my nearest L'occitane store and bought some stuff, they are currently having 50% discount on selected items ;)
I'm currently doing 10 project pan, but these items are not make up and I need them!! so, am I excused?? *pleading puppy eyes* hehehe
Here are the shampoo & conditioner, I've never tried them before, my hair is abit of a mess at the moment so I'd love to see how these products come to the rescue :P (next to buy is a product called ojan or sumthing...-_-" need to check sarah's blog)
Im still goin green! hehehe..finally convinced my hubby to give up liquid soap and go for the old-school bar soap hehehe...they're olive soap, Im sure they're yummy on the skin
and make up remover (including eyes area) cant wait to try this one! :D
Other than that, I'm still doing my boxes hahaha...no surprise there, but I'm so absorbed in reading the magician there have been little progress with the boxes ^^"
Until next post! Stay happy!! :)